Ini blog HARNEY

wohooo...!!! me tired...i will update my blog later ya...eventhough i'm too tired today, but i'm happy hangout wit' my frens...thanks ya my frens...!!! luv♥♥♥ to hangout wit' uols...:) oke, wait till next update...:)

erm....dis new semester is a little bit bz for me....there are a lots of work to do in dis sem..!!! go to da hospital to do my hospital attachment, prepare a literature review for da research, prepare a pamphlet, bla bla bla...thanx GOD da lab work for research is only started next semester...!!!but on week 6 of dis semester, i've got an oral presentation for da proposal of da research....

wohooo...!! i'll do my hospital attachment at HTAR, klang...it will started on 15/1 untill 5/2...we only go to da hospital every thursday...so on thursday we don't have any classes...

then in dis semester, we also got an exhibiton...BRain Awareness INitiative - BRAIN 2009...i think da exhibition will be held on february la....my batch's plan wanna do da exhbition at pavillion...but it juz our plan...not confirm yet...huhu....for da pamphlet, we are divided into groups...then each group will be prepared a pamphlet for a program so-called "Pharmacaeutical Awareness Week"...so my group will do a pamphlet for lice, ticks & scabies product... huhu...fuh...got many work to do la....!!it's a bit tough semester for me...but i will do my best in dis semester...wanna work hard...that's my new year resolution... hihiks...oke bz bz bz...

Categories:

Leave a Reply